Do you have questions about the FAFSA? Or maybe you would like assistance in completing the FAFSA form? Join the FAFSA Frenzy! 5th floor computer lab.
10 AM -11 AM
11 AM - 12 AM
1 PM - 2 PM
2 PM- 3 PM
3 PM - 4 PM
What you will need to complete your FAFSA:
- - Know your complete social security number and date of birth (or Alien registration number)
- - Know your Federal Aid Student Pin
- - Federal tax information or tax returns including W2’s and other records of income
- - Information on savings, investments, and business assets
- - Information and records of untaxed income
- - Valid email address
Dependent students will also need the same information for parents to complete the FAFSA.
Married students will need to collect federal tax information or tax returns, including W-2 information, for yourself and spouse.
- - FAFSA applications: www.fafsa.ed.gov
- - To create or retrieve FAFSA PIN: www.pin.ed.gov
- - For general information about financial aid and loans: www.studentaid.ed.gov
- - To complete loan entrance counseling: www.studentloans.gov
Categories associated with this event...